United Intranet Login
This website is an independent how-to and instructional website. Any product or service names, logos, brands, and other trademarks or images featured or referred to within the loginm.com website are the property of their respective trademark holders. These trademark holders are not affiliated with loginm.com, our videos, or our instructions. They do not sponsor or endorse loginm.com.
Are you having trouble finding the United Intranet login page? Well, don't fret. That is the purpose of this web page, after all. Many people recongize United as a trusted mainstream airline that travels all across the world. Well, for workers, which you most likely are by searcing for the United Intranet Login, you need to use this page for work purposes.
For those searching for how to find, or how to log into the United Intranet Login, look no further. We have this site set up so you can get to the right site easily, and sign in with as few problems as possible. To make this possible, we have decided to include a number of things to help you, including the video you can probably see below. Under that video is a set of instructions that you can follow step-by-step in order to get connected fast. For those who may need additional help, we have a password reset guide, and a small section containing contact information for United.
How to Log into the United Intranet:
1. The first step is to visit the right site. If you don't have the right site, you won't be going anywhere very fast. Feel free to use this link or copy and paste it into your broswer to get there fast: https://united-login.ual.com/nidp/idff/sso?id=337&sid=3&option=credential&sid=3 As you can see, this is a simple two-step login page.
2. On this page, the first thing you need to do is type your Employee ID into the top box of the login section.
3. Next, as you might expect if you are used to the two-step login process, you need to type your password into the next box.
4. Find the tiny blue button that is set just below the login boxes, and click it when your information is all typed in. This is the end of the login process, you should not be connected to the Universal Intranet. If you find that this is not the case, don't lose hope. We have, just below here, a set of instructions to follow so you can know about resetting your password.
1. United's friendly looking page turns out to be authentically friendly to online users who need to get their password reset. All you need to do to get your password reset is visit the same page linked above.
2. You will find on this page, just below the login boxes, and right to the left of the sign in button, a link that says "forgot password?" Click on this link, but only after you have typed your employee ID into the top box.
3. Since only an employee with an employee ID can get beyond this point, the rest is up to you. Follow the instructions on this page, and you should be able to have your password reset with little difficutly and time.
1. Visit this page for support: http://www.united.com/web/en-us/content/contact/default.aspx
2. Write at: Physical Address:
United Airlines, Inc.
77 West Wacker Drive
Chicago, IL 60601
OR: Postal Address:
United Airlines, Inc.
PO Box 66100
Chicago, IL 60666